Candidate Data Privacy FAQs
- Where do we get the data from?
We get Candidate data from various sources, like Job boards, Candidates applying to our Job
Adverts, from Candidate themselves in our conversations with them and social media.
- How long do you store the data?
- What if I want to view/modify/delete the personal data you have about me?
You can access the data we have on you here. Just enter your email and follow the instructions. Once logged in you can decide how best to manage your data.
- Why do you have an OTP system when the others just allow me to unsubscribe in a single click?
The data we have on Candidates is not just an email address to unsubscribe, we need to make sure the authenticity of the request to manage data. IF you consider your data important, you’d appreciate that this is for your benefit.
- How frequently will I receive calls or emails from you?
Every Job Application for which we process your data is based on your prior consent. We will only get in touch if we think there is a role that would excite you.
- Who else has access to my data?
We don’t share any data with third parties. We use a Recruitment CRM that securely stores it.
- Will I always have access to my data?
If we have any data on you, you can access it here and manage it based on your preferences.
- Where is my data stored and how secure is it?
The data is stored in secure AWS severs with multi-layer industry standard protections in place.
- Is my data used for automated processing or profiling?
No. We don’t use your data for automated processing or profiling. Our trained consultants spend time reviewing all profiles that might be available to us and considered suitable for a role.
- Do you collect any data from social networks?
We use Social Networks to supplement some of our Candidate Identification efforts. In all cases our consultants will seek your consent before your candidature is processed for an open position.
- Can someone pose as me and access my data?
All data access requests are routed through Here Follow the instructions to get access to your data. Please do not share details of your email address with anyone.
- Are you GDPR compliant?
The GDPR is a complex piece of legislation with new clarifications being released by the authorities frequently. As of today we are compliant of all the necessary regulations.